Terms of Service
Date of Last Revision: September 30, 2022
Vend Park Corporation (“Vend Park,” “The Company,” “we,” “us,” “our”) provides its services (described below) to you through its website located at www.vendpark.io (the “Site”) and through its software platform and any mobile application we may provide to access that platform (collectively, such services, including any new features and applications, and the Site, are referred to as the “Services”). Any persons using the Site and Services are referred to “you”, “your” and “User.”
The following Terms of Service (as amended from time to time, the “Terms”) govern your use of our Site and/or Services. By using or accessing the Site and/or Services, you agree and accept these Terms. PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS OF THESE TERMS CAREFULLY: (A) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, (B) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, AND (C) INDEMNITY AND RELEASE.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions of these Terms at any time. If we do this, we will post the changes on this page and will indicate at the top of this page the date these Terms were last revised. We will also notify you, either on the Site, through the Services or in an email notification or through other reasonable means. Any such changes will become effective immediately after posting and your continued use of the Site and/or Services after the date any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
As noted below, your use of Parking Locations (as defined below) may also be subject to a separate agreement between you and the Parking Operator (“Parking Operator Terms”).
Description of Vend Park’s Site and Services
Vend Park offers parking and payment services. The Site and the Services may be used by Users who request parking services for vehicles at parking locations indicated on the Services (“Parking Location”) that are owned or operated by third party individuals or entities ( (“Parking Operators”) . Specifically, Vend Park provides the platform to facilitate transactions between Users and Parking Operators to access, pay, and manage parking services. Your actual use of the Parking Location may also be subject to the Parking Operator Terms. You agree that Vend shall have no liability to you for any violation by you or the Parking Operator of the Parking Operator Terms.
As a User, you authorize Vend to charge you for short term or long-term parking services at the Parking Locations. You also authorize the Parking Operators to view and use the information that you provide to coordinate and manage the parking services you request through the Site and/or Services, including personal information about you and information about your vehicle, including the right to record images of your vehicle and license plate through use of license plate readers.
Access through third-party services
We may offer Services through websites or portal offered by third parties, such as Parking Operators. In such cases, you agree that we can collect your credentials for accessing such third party website or portal to verify your right to access the Services. In such case, you are bound by these Terms when accessing the Services.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Vend Park of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Services. Vend Park will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the terms of this Section or for any unauthorized use of the Site and/or Services using your account.
Access and Use of the Services
By using the Services, Users represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old, otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts and legally entitled to enter this Agreement. If you reside in a jurisdiction which restricts the use of the Services because of age, or restricts the ability to enter agreements such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not available to children under the age of 18 or others who are not capable of entering into binding contracts.
- You have the right authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You possess a valid driver’s license and are authorized to operate a motor vehicle and have all appropriate licenses, approvals and authority to participate in the Services in all jurisdictions in which you use the Services.
- You either own or have the legal right to operate the vehicle when parking the vehicle and such vehicle is in good operating condition and meets the industry safety standards and all applicable statutory and state department of motor vehicle requirements for a vehicle of its kind.
- You will be solely responsible for any and all liability which results from or is alleged as a result of the condition of your vehicle, including, but not limited to personal injuries, death and property damages.
- You will be solely responsible for the full functionality of your vehicle. If your vehicle fails to function (electrical, mechanical or other) in any way while parked, you will be responsible for all storage fees, roadside assistance, alternate transportation and repair of any kind. Vend Park and/or the Parking Operators may arrange services at your request.
- You are named or scheduled on the insurance policy covering the vehicle you use when participating in the Services.
- You have a valid policy of liability insurance (in coverage amounts consistent with all applicable legal requirements) for the operation of your vehicle to cover any anticipated losses related to your participation in the Services or the operation of your vehicle by Vend Park, its Parking Operators or any of their agents, employees or representatives. You will be solely responsible for any and all liability which results from or is alleged as a result of your operation of the vehicle you use to participate in the Services, including, but not limited to personal injuries, death and property damages. In the event of a motor vehicle accident you will be solely responsible for compliance with any applicable statutory or department of motor vehicles requirements, and for all necessary contacts with your insurance carrier.
- You agree to comply with all state and local laws and regulations while using the Services, including, but not limited to, all driving, traffic and pedestrian related laws and regulations, and will be solely responsible for any violations of such local laws.
- Unless otherwise expressly authorized herein or in the Services, you will not display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services. The Services are for your personal use.
Rules, Responsibilities and Obligations
You are solely responsible for all code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“content”) that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, “upload”) or email or otherwise use via the Services. The following are examples of the kind of content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited by Vend Park. Vend Park reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Vend Park’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending content from the Services, suspending or terminating the account of such violators and reporting you to the law enforcement authorities. You agree to not use the Services to:
- email or otherwise upload any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; (vi) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or (vii) in the sole judgment of Vend Park, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services, or which may expose Vend Park or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
- further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities; or
- obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Services.
Termination of Access
You agree that Vend Park, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services and remove and discard any content within the Services, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Vend Park believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of Services, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Vend Park may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services under any provision of this Terms may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Vend Park may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services. Further, you agree that Vend Park will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Services.
Mobile and Location Services
The Services may offer certain services that are available via a mobile device, including (i) the ability to upload content to the Services via a mobile device, (ii) the ability to browse the Services and the Site from a mobile device and request parking and vehicle management services (iii) the ability to access certain features through an application downloaded and installed on a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile Services”). To the extent you access the Services through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may apply. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that we may communicate with you regarding Vend Park and other entities by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree to promptly update your Vend Park account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.
Our Services may also collect and use location data in the provision of parking services, including, but not limited to, use of location data to determine the closest Parking Locations for parking services, and navigation to Parking Locations. If you do not enable location sharing, you may not be able to use certain features or functions of our Site or Services.
Location data provided by the Services is for basic location purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. Neither Vend Park, nor any of its content providers, guarantees the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of location data displayed by the Services.
Communications from Vend Park or its Parking Operators
Users agree to allow Vend Park or its Parking Operators to send information regarding the Site or Services, including via email, text message or in-app messaging.
Users may also provide email addresses or other electronic contact information to Vend Park in order to invite a friend to use Vend Park’s services or to share a referral code with a friend for Vend Park’s services. By sharing such information with Vend Park, you represent that your friend has consented to being contacted by Vend Park. Vend Park will tell your friend that you have provided his or her contact information to us for purposes of this contact.
Modifications or Interruption to Services
Vend Park reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Vend Park will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services. Users acknowledge and accept that Vend Park does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Services or software and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user, including Parking Operators, in connection with the Services and Vend Park will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. Vend Park reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Services.
Insurance and Damage to Property
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining any insurance for your vehicle. We do not provide any insurance coverage for your vehicle in connection with the Services or damage, injury, loss or theft of any vehicle, person or property as result of the Services or any Parking Location.
Vend Park itself is not responsible for, nor do they assume any liability relating to, vehicle damage or theft, property damage or theft or personal injury or wrongful death claims that occur as a result of , during or through your use of the Services or any Parking Location; any such claims should be direct to and addressed with the Parking Operator directly.
Neither Vend Park nor its Parking Operators procure insurance for, nor are we or they responsible for, any personal belongings or intellectual property left in the your vehicle. These include tapes, records, discs or other similar audio visual or data electronic devices, any speed measuring equipment within the vehicle or any other accessories of any kind. It is your responsibility to ensure that you remove any personal belongings from the car before and after use of the Services arranged or parking at any Parking Locations through Vend Park.
Fees and/or Payment Processing
You will be charged for your use of the Parking Locations at the rate specified on the checkout page. If you exceed the time period of the reservation, you may be charge an overage fee at the rate specified by the Parking Operator. We may offer hourly, daily, weekly and monthly rates for parking based on the offering by Parking Operator. If an offering involves a periodic subscription, your subscription will automatically renew for the next subscription period, unless you cancel the subscription prior to the end of the subscription term.
To the extent the Services or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide Vend Park information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to Vend Park that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. You agree to pay Vend Park the amount that is specified on the Services. If you dispute any charges you must let Vend Park know within thirty (30) days after the date that Vend Park charges you or your claim will be deemed waived. Vend Park reserves the right to suspend your account should a payment be rejected by your credit card company or if a payment is otherwise flagged as fraudulent. Vend Park reserve the right to change Vend Park’s prices at any time, and the posting of such prices on the Services will constitute notice to you of such price changes. Your continued use of the Services after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount. You shall be responsible for all taxes associated with the Services other than U.S. taxes based on Vend Park’s net income. You shall also be responsible for all fees associated with any delays in returning your vehicle or any additional costs due to rescheduling of requested services.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Services may contain content or features (“Service Content”) that are protected by copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Vend Park, you agree not to modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Services or the Service Content, in whole or in part, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally upload to the Services. In connection with your use of the Services you will not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by Vend Park from accessing the Services (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address). Any use of the Services or the Service Content other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. The technology and software underlying the Services or distributed in connection therewith are the property of Vend Park, our affiliates and our partners (the “Software”). You agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Software, including any Apps (as defined below) that we may provide. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Vend Park.
The Vend Park name and logos are trademarks and service marks of Vend Park (collectively the “Vend Park Trademarks”). Other Vend Park product and service names and logos used and displayed via the Services may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to Vend Park. Nothing in this Terms or the Services itself should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Vend Park Trademarks displayed on the Services, without our prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of Vend Park Trademarks will inure to Vend Park exclusive benefit.
License of Mobile Applications
For Users who download the Vend Park software, Vend Park grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the software solely for the User’s own personal, non-commercial uses (the “License”). This License is at all times conditioned on compliance with these Terms.
Our Services and access to our platform are provided through our Site; you are not required or authorize to download any Software with respect to such access.
If we provide a mobile application (“App”) to access and use the Services, Vend Park grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to download a single copy of the App to a single mobile device solely for the User’s own personal, non-commercial uses (the “License”). This License is at all times conditioned on compliance with these Terms and is automatically terminated if you violate these Terms.
or Users who download App through an Apple App Store platform for use with an Apple device, your use of the software is also subject to the following terms:
- Users acknowledge and agree that your License to use the App is concluded between Vend Park and you. However, Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of this License grant and Apple will have the right to enforce the terms of this License. Vend Park and not Apple, is responsible for the App and the content thereof.
- Your use of the App and your License is also subject to the Usage Rules in the current App Store Terms of Service (located at http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html). Your License to use the App is limited to a non-transferable license to use the App on any compatible Apple device that you own or control.
- Users represent and warrant that: (i) he/she is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) he/she is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Users and Vend Park acknowledge that Vend Park, and not Apple:
- is responsible for any maintenance and support services with respect to the App and that Apple has no obligation to furnish maintenance and support services with respect to the App;
- is responsible for any product warranties to the extent not disclaimed in these Terms. In the event of any failure of the software to conform to any applicable warranty, the Users may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price if any, for the App to that User; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Vend Park’s sole responsibility;
- is responsible for any claims by a User or third-party relating to the App, including, but not limited to (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation;
- is responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third party claim that the software or your License infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights.
- If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the App, they should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Material or Content
Under no circumstances will Vend Park be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including Users), whether or not provided on or linked to the Site, App or Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that Vend Park does not pre-screen content, but that Vend Park and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Vend Park and its designees will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms or is deemed by Vend Park, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
You acknowledge and agree that Vend Park may preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Vend Park, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Third Party Websites
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to other sites and resources on the Internet. Vend Park has no control over such sites and resources and Vend Park is not responsible for and does not endorse such sites and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Vend Park will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Service are between you and the third party, and you agree that Vend Park is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
Indemnity and Release
You agree to release, indemnify and hold Vend Park, its Parking Operators and their affiliates and their officers, employees, directors and agent harmless from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Services, any User Content, the condition of your vehicle, your operation of your vehicle, or your violation of these Terms or your violation of any rights of another.
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” If you are a resident of another jurisdiction, you waive any comparable statute or doctrine, as applicable.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND PARKING LOCATIONS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND PARKING LOCATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. VEND PARK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT VEND PARK DOES NOT WARRANT AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY, SECURITY, CONDITION OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY PARKING LOCATION.
- VEND PARK MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICES OR PARKING LOCATIONS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICES OR PARKING LOCATIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
Limitation of Liability
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER VEND PARK NOR ITS PARKING OPERATORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR ANY PARKING LOCATIONS; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL VEND PARK TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID VEND PARK IN THE LAST SIX (6) MONTHS, OR, IF GREATER, ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES.
- IF YOU ARE A USER FROM NEW JERSEY, THE FOREGOING SECTIONS TITLED “DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES” AND “LIMITATION OF LIABILITY” ARE INTENDED TO BE ONLY AS BROAD AS IS PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. IF ANY PORTION OF THESE ARTIFACT TERMS IS HELD TO BE INVALID UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, THE INVALIDITY OF SUCH PORTION SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OF THE REMAINING PORTIONS OF THE APPLICABLE SECTIONS.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Vend Park and govern your use of the Services and Parking Locations, superseding any prior agreements between you and Vend Park with respect to the Services and Parking Locations. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third party services, third party content or third party software.
These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions. With respect to any disputes or claims arising out of relating to these Terms or the Services you and Vend Park agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within Suffolk County, Massachusetts.
The failure of Vend Park to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
The provisions entitled Rules, Responsibilities and Obligations, Intellectual Property, Insurance and Damage to Property, Termination of Access, Limitation of Liability, Indemnity and Release, General Terms, and claim for fees shall survive any termination of these Terms, the Services or your access to the Services.
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions?
Please contact us at email@example.com to report any violations of these Terms or to pose any questions regarding these Terms or our Services.